On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to the International Conference on Microbiology (ICMBB2021) that will take place virtually from 16-17 September 2021. This Conference is organized by the Institute of Microbiology under the Academic Sciences of Uzbekistan and Microbiological Society of Uzbekistan, in collaboration with the American Society of Microbiology, Asian PGPR Society, and Society for Environmental Sustainability.
The Conference aims to provide a platform where academics and practitioners from cross-disciplinary fields from education, research organizations, and business can come together and collaborate. The theme of the Conference "Microorganisms for Sustainable Environment and Health" highlights the importance of microbes in addressing emerging issues in environmental, agricultural, industrial, food, medical, and various fields of microbiology. It also considers the interactions between microbes, humans, and the environment.
The ICMBB2021 will showcase various recent topics in Microbiology by distinguished keynote and plenary speakers and selected oral speakers and will provide the platform to enhance knowledge, ideas, and innovations. We believe that the Conference will contribute to this new era of collaboration and communication.
We hope that you will join us on this endeavor to learn, collaborate, gain new skills, make new connections, and advance the science of microbiology.
• Acad. Mashkhura Mavloniy, Institute of Microbiology, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Abdurasul Vakhobov, National University of Uzbekistan
• Prof. Zakhro Akhmedova, Institute of Microbiology, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Zafar Ismoilov, Samarkand State University, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Lyudmila Zaynitdinova, Institute of Microbiology, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Tokhtasin Abdrakhmanov, National University of Uzbekistan
• Prof. Nortoji Khujamshukurov, Tashkent Chemical-technological Institue
• Prof. Yuldash Saimnazarov, Tashkent State Agrarian University, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Khabibjon Khushiev, Gulistan State University, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Zafarjon Jabbarov, National University of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan
• Prof. Sulaymon Buriyev, Bukhara State University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Shakhlo Mirolimova, Institute of Microbiology, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Akhmadjon Makhsumkhanov, Institute of Microbiology, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Tohir Bozorov, Inst. of Genetics & Plant Experimental Biology, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Botir Tadjiev, Republican Medical Center of Epidemiology, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Ilkhom Khalilov, Institute of Microbiology, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Vyacheslav Shurigin, National University of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Sayyora Muradova, Tashkent State Agrarian University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Nosir Shukurov, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Uzbekistan.
• Dr. Abdimurod Sattorov, Termez State University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Albert Khakimov, Tashkent State Agrarian University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Jamila Sherkulova, Karshi State University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Allaberganova Zebo, Urgench State University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Matyaqubova Yulduzxon, Urgench State University, Uzbekistan
• Dr. Bakhtiyor Tokhirov, Bukhara State University, Uzbekistan
You may download the Technical Program for the first day and the second day separately. Please note, the working languages of the conference are English (16 September) and Russian (17 September). Please check the time of your session (Tashkent time GMT+5) in the program.